Whether you are a professional investor or you are tackling on your first major real estate investment, it always pays to hire the services of a professional Columbia SC Property Management company. The services offered by a property management company may vary, but some of the typical services include:
- Marketing your property to minimize vacancies
- Provide reports and documentation on annual income and expenses
- Keep you informed on the status of your property
- Fill vacant units with well-qualified tenants
- Take care of maintenance and repairs on the property
- Manage curb appeal and make the property appealing to current and potential tenants
- Collect and make sure all rent and security deposits are turned in on time
- Negotiate leases with potential tenants
This is just a basic list of the services a Columbia SC Property Management company can offer.
Property Management Columbia SC
Are you interested in hiring a professional Property Management Columbia SC company? Perhaps you recently invested in a wonderful development of Columbia SC Condos and now you are in need of assistance when it comes to filling vacancies, tenant relations and actually making money off of the property. Don’t panic, just pick up the phone and call the experts at Landmark Resources LLC. The company has been in the real estate and property management industries for more than 30 years and they can easily take the reigns and help your investment become your favorite moneymaker. Give us a call today to learn about our history, our services and for more information on how we can be the best Property Management Columbia SC company for all of your real estate needs.